This four-hour course non-USCG course can be customized to meet the company’s specific needs. Course outline reflects training that can be included.
Specific areas can be concentrated on as required. It is ideal as a refresher.
- Fire Behavior
- Fire Tetrahedron
- Types of Heat Energy
- Heat Transfer
- Classifications of Fires
- Stages of Fire Development
- Fire Control
- Methods of Extinguishment
- Extinguishing Agents
- Portable Extinguishers
- Types of Fire Extinguishers
- Inspection of Fire Extinguishers
- Extinguishers Operation
- Personal Protection Equipment
- Pan/spill fire - extinguish with portable fire extinguisher
- Engine fire - 2 person team extinguishes with portable fire extinguishers
- Electrical fire - extinguish with portable fire extinguisher
Course is held monthly. Call for dates.